March 16, 2023
Road to gamescom 2023
For this year's gamescom Gamecity Hamburg again runs the Road to gamescom program: We offer 5 places at our joint Gamecity Hamburg booth at the Indie Arena Booth for Hamburg-based studios, teams and devs. Apply now until April 25!
This year's gamescom will take place on August 23 - 27, 2023. Gamescom is the world's largest computer and video games event and Europe's leading business platform for the games industry. We once again want to provide a chance for Hamburg-based indie developers and companies to present themselves and their games at the award-winning Indie Arena Booth, the world's largest shared developer booth.
Gamecity Hamburg offers up to 5 free places at our joint booth at Indie Arena Booth at gamescom 2023
Applications are open now! Please find details on how to apply here.
With the Road to gamescom program, Gamecity Hamburg offers game developers and studios from Hamburg a free place in a dedicated Gamecity Hamburg area at the Indie Arena Booth.
- Show your game at the Gamecity Hamburg group booth
- Exhibitor passes and USK clearing
- Participating developers are part of the Indie Arena Booth platform sales event
- Get mentioned in a social media post by Indie Arena Booth
- Get listed in the Indie Arena Booth's lineup
- Media package from gamescom
- Participate in a Workshop Day in the run-up to gamescom
How to apply:
The application has to be entered via the Indie Arena Booth registration page: https://indiearenabooth.de/apply
Important: In the title field the following information has to be entered: “Gamecity - Title of your game” and in the text field "Short Game Description" the following information must be entered: "We would like to participate in the Gamecity Hamburg program."
Who can apply?
- The headquarters or a branch office of the applicant must be located in Hamburg
- The game developer/game company must be commercially oriented and belong to the games industry
- A playable version of the submitted game must be available for gamescom 2023
- The project must not have a publisher, yet
In addition to the conditions listed here, the eligibility criteria of the Indie Arena Booth must be fulfilled as stated in the application process on the Indie Arena Booth website.
A jury will select the participating teams/studios. Information on the criteria can be found in the conditions of participation on the Indie Arena Booth website. The selected applicants will then be informed.
Apply now and be part of the next big Indie Arena Booth 2023 and connect with other developers, press, publishers and more!
For further questions about the program, please contact: