September 13, 2022
Road to Polaris: Apply until September 29
Polaris 2022 is coming up on October 28 - 30 with a three-day program and numerous key players and artists from the fields of gaming, e-sports, cosplay, and content creation. Gamecity Hamburg provides free physical booth packages for Hamburg-based studios, publishers, teams, and devs. Apply until September 29!
Polaris is a new event format, which will be happening October 28 - 30 in Hamburg. Polaris is uniting the communities surrounding eSports, gaming, and Japanese pop culture. In addition to exhibitors and creators, there will be stage shows, tournaments, and workshops.
Gamecity Hamburg offers up to 5 free places at the joint booth onsite at Polaris 2022
Applications are open now - The deadline is September 29, 2022! Please find details on how to apply at the end of this text.
With the Road to Polaris program, Gamecity Hamburg offers game developers and studios from Hamburg a free physical booth, which will be located at a dedicated Gamecity Hamburg joint booth.
Benefits included in a booth package:
- Table or Arcade Machine at Gamecity Hamburg joint booth
- 2 Exhibitor Tickets per team
- USK clearing
- Get listed in the Indie Polaris lineup
- Preparatory workshop with Gamecity Hamburg
How to apply:
All applications will be reviewed by a jury. We will get back to you on whether you will be part of the delegation for Polaris as soon as possible after the end of submissions on September 29.
Who can apply?
- The game developer/game company must be from Hamburg, commercially oriented and belong to the games industry.
- The headquarters or branch office of the applicant must be located in Hamburg.
- A playable version of the submitted game and a trailer must be available for Polaris 2022.
- The game developer/game company must be present as exhibitors on all three days from October 28-30.