November 29, 2023
Road to Hamburg Games Conference 2024: Apply until January 21
For Hamburg Games Conference 2024, Gamecity Hamburg once again opens its Road To program: We offer a number of physical showcasing spot packages for Hamburg-based studios, publishers, teams, and devs. Apply until January 21!
The 2024 edition of the Hamburg Games Conference will be taking place on March 5 - 6. Since 2010, the annual Hamburg Games Conference has been a key element of the German and international games industry’s calendar and one of the most important B2B events for the games sector in Europe. The Hamburg Games Conference 2024 will be all about the topic "Invest in Games". So of course we - once again - want to provide Hamburg-based indie developers and companies an opportunity to present themselves and their games at the Hamburg Games Conference in the expo area.
Gamecity Hamburg offers a number of free showcasing spots onsite at Hamburg Games Conference 2024
Update: Applications are now closed - Deadline was January 21, 2024!
With the Road to Hamburg Games Conference program, Gamecity Hamburg offers game developers and studios from Hamburg a free spot for showcasing their games, which will be located directly at the HGC location Altonaer Museum.
Benefits included in our package:
- A spot for showcasing your game in the expo area
- Two Exhibitor passes per team
- Access to the Matchmaking system
- Get mentioned social media posts by Gamecity Hamburg
How to apply:
- The game developer/game company must be from Hamburg, commercially oriented and belong to the games industry
- The headquarters or a branch office of the applicant must be located in Hamburg
- A playable version of the submitted game must be available for Hamburg Games Conference 2024
Applications for the Road to Hamburg Games Conference Call are now closed. If you want to stay up to date on future calls, subscribe to our newsletter.
For further questions about the program, please contact: