November 24, 2022
Road to Hamburg Games Conference 2023: Apply until January 30
For this year's Hamburg Games Conference, Gamecity Hamburg once again opens its Road to program: We offer a number of physical showcasing spot packages for Hamburg-based studios, publishers, teams, and devs. Apply until January 30!
The 2023 edition of the Hamburg Games Conference will be taking place on March 1-2. Since 2010, the annual Hamburg Games Conference has been a key element of the German and international games industry’s calendar and one of the most important B2B events for the games sector in Europe. The Hamburg Games Conference 2023 will feature two parallel conference tracks on each of the two days. Once again, we want to provide Hamburg-based indie developers and companies an opportunity to present themselves and their games at the Hamburg Games Conference in the expo area.
Gamecity Hamburg offers a number of free showcasing spots onsite in the expo area at Hamburg Games Conference 2023
Applications are open now - Deadline is January 30, 2023! Please find details on how to apply at the end of this text.
With the Road to Hamburg Games Conference program, Gamecity Hamburg offers game developers and studios from Hamburg a free spot for showcasing their games, which will be located at the expo area in a dedicated Gamecity Hamburg area.
Benefits included in our package:
- A spot for showcasing your game in the expo area
- Two Exhibitor passes per team
- Get mentioned in a social media post by Gamecity Hamburg
How to apply:
- The game developer/game company must be from Hamburg, commercially oriented and belong to the games industry
- The headquarters or a branch office of the applicant must be located in Hamburg
- A playable version of the submitted game must be available for Hamburg Games Conference 2023
Apply here until January 30 and be part of Hamburg Games Conference and connect with other developers, press, publishers and more: https://airtable.com/shr3FAySJlDf7NE4O
For further questions about the program, please contact: