May 11, 2021
Road to gamescom 2021
Apply now for a free Small Booth package for Indie Arena Booth Online at gamescom 2021
Update: The deadline for applications has been extended to May 27!
It was the next logical step: this year’s gamescom will again take place online exclusively. We want to provide Hamburg-based indie developers and companies an opportunity to present themselves and their games at the award-winning Indie Arena Booth Online, the world’s biggest shared developer booth. Gamecity Hamburg offers a number of free Small Booth packages for Indie Arena Booth Online at gamescom 2021.
Applications are open now - Deadline is May 27, 2021! Please find details on how to apply at the end of this text.
The trailblazing innovation of the digital version of the Indie Arena Booth at gamescom 2020 has been developed further for 2021. Part online multiplayer game, part convention - the Indie Arena Booth Online offers developers and indie studios the option to showcase their games, meet publishers, journalists, business contacts, and digital trade show visitors.
With the Road to gamescom program, Gamecity Hamburg offers game developers and studios from Hamburg a free Small Booth package, which will be located at the Indie Arena Booth Online in its Gamecity Hamburg area.
Benefits included in a Small Booth package:
- 1 Devcom Ticket per Booth
- Participating developers are part of the Indie Arena Booth platform sales event, Indie Arena Booth trailer & Indie Arena Booth streaming show
- Mention in social media post by Indie Arena Booth
- Listing in gamescom now & Indie Arena Booth lineup
- Participation in a Workshop Day in the run-up to gamescom
Conditions of participation:
- The game developer/game company must be commercially oriented and belong to the games industry
- The headquarters or a branch office of the applicant must be located in Hamburg
- A playable version of the submitted game must be available for gamescom 2021
In addition to the conditions listed here, the eligibility criteria of the Indie Arena Booth must be fulfilled as stated in the application process on the Indie Arena Booth Website
The application has to be entered via the Indie Arena Booth registration page:
In the text field "Short Game Description" the following information must be entered:
"We would like to participate in the Gamecity Hamburg program."
A jury will select the participating teams/studios. Information on the criteria can be found in the conditions of participation. The selected applicants will then be informed.
Apply now until May 27 and be part of the next big Indie Arena Online Booth 2021, a playful experience and the place to connect with other developers, press, publishers and more!