January 10, 2024
Pitch Level Up 2024: Boost your pitch with expert feedback!
The Pitch Level Up is back! Join in on February 16, 11 am - 6 pm: Get individual feedback on your pitch deck from seasoned games industry professionals with different perspectives - to optimize your pitch for publishers, media, investors or funding institutions.
Sign up here until February 11 for feedback sessions
A convincing pitch for a games project or prototype is crucial for successfully contacting and negotiating with publishers, investors or funding institutions. So we want to help you to optimize your approach to pitching your game project for different stakeholders with our Pitch Level Up event on February 16 at the SPACE!
Choose different perspectives on your pitch from our team of experts that will be available to you in 30-minute timeslots. They'll listen to your pitch presentation for 10 minutes and give you individual feedback for 20 minutes. Get valuable, honest and constructive feedback from people who have seen hundreds of pitches – all in a “safe space”, without possibly spoiling any future chances.
If you want to participate in the feedback sessions, please get your ticket until February 11, so we can match you to your experts of choice. Get you tickets here.
Already confirmed as experts giving feedback are:
- Steffen Rühl (Business Development Consultant specialized in the games industry)
- Valentina Birke (Director Indie Arena Booth at Super Crowd Entertainment)
- Timm Geyer (Independent consultant, specialized in the games industry)
- Kristin von der Wense (Publishing Producer at Daedalic Entertainment)
- Margarete Schneider (Project Manager at Gamecity Hamburg and Games Lift Incubator)
- Dennis Schoubye (Head of Gamecity Hamburg and member of the Prototype Funding Committee)
- Jerome Zenker (Business Development Manager at Assemble Entertainment)
- André Bernhardt (Consultant specialized in the games industry)
- Søren Lass (Business Development Consultant)
- More experts tba
If you’re not at the right point to optimize your pitch deck yet or want to put the waiting time between 1:1 feedback appointments to good use, you can profit from the additional talk program during the event: Expert speakers will provide a program on how to finance your project. To listen to the talk program without taking part in the 1:1 feedback sessions, you can get your ticket until February 15.