11. April 2022
Road to gamescom 2022: Apply until May 17!
For this year's hybrid gamescom, Gamecity Hamburg once again starts its Road to gamescom program: We offer up to 6 physical and online booth packages at the Indie Arena Booth at gamescom for Hamburg-based studios, publishers, teams, and devs. Apply until May 17!
**Update: The application deadline has been extended to May 17, 2022!**
This years gamescom will be a hybrid event on August 24-28 in Cologne. Gamescom is the world's largest computer and video games event and Europe's leading business platform for the games industry. A tried and tested hygiene and security concept will ensure your safety. The on-site experience will be combined with an extensive digital program. Once again, we want to provide Hamburg-based indie developers and companies an opportunity to present themselves and their games at the award-winning Indie Arena Booth, the world’s biggest shared developer booth.
Gamecity Hamburg offers up to 6 free Booths onsite at Indie Arena Booth at gamescom 2022
Applications are open now - Deadline is May 17, 2022! Please find details on how to apply at the end of this text.
With the Road to gamescom program, Gamecity Hamburg offers game developers and studios from Hamburg a free physical Booth and an Online Small Booth package, which will be located at the Indie Arena Booth Online in a dedicated Gamecity Hamburg area.
Benefits included in a Booth package:
- Small booth at Gamecity Hamburg group booth
- Exhibitor passes and USK clearing
- Participating developers are part of the Indie Arena Booth platform sales event
- Get mentioned in a social media post by Indie Arena Booth
- Get listed in the Indie Arena Booth's lineup
- Media package from gamescom
- Participate in a Workshop Day in the run-up to gamescom
How to apply:
The application has to be entered via the Indie Arena Booth registration page: https://indiearenabooth.de/apply
Important: In the title field the following information has to be entered: “Gamecity - Title of your game” and in the text field "Short Game Description" the following information must be entered: "We would like to participate in the Gamecity Hamburg program."
Who can apply?
- The game developer/game company must be from Hamburg and commercially oriented and belong to the games industry
- The headquarters or a branch office of the applicant must be located in Hamburg
- A playable version of the submitted game must be available for gamescom 2022
In addition to the conditions listed here, the eligibility criteria of the Indie Arena Booth must be fulfilled as stated in the application process on the Indie Arena Booth website.
A jury will select the participating teams/studios. Information on the criteria can be found in the conditions of participation on the Indie Arena Booth website. The selected applicants will then be informed.
Apply until May 17 and be part of the next big Indie Arena Booth 2022 and connect with other developers, press, publishers and more!
For further questions about the program, please contact: