Beta Bay - Playtesting Session
Want to check out tomorrow's indie darlings today already? Then our Beta Bay playtesting session on October 24 at 6 pm at Play Bay, Hamburg's downtown location for e-sports and gaming events, is just the thing for you. At Beta Bay, we'll connect indie devs with gamers so that valuable feedback can be gathered directly at an early stage of development.
Play Bay provides the right hardware: As an established gaming location in Hamburg's city center, Play Bay offers around 25 gaming stations with powerful PCs, gaming equipment, and a great location for everything that makes a good gaming evening.
Beta Bay is designed as a relaxed after-work event for all interested gamers over the age of 18. In three hours, up to 60 guests can play the games presented - alone or together in multiplayer - give feedback to the developers and have spirited chats with people who are just as passionate about video games as they are.
- Reddie - ReRun Reality: A mixed-reality puzzle game where the player takes on the role of a test subject in a series of eperiments, using the unique abilities of the Reddie characters to shift between different dimensions and realities.
- Leif's Adventure: Netherworld Hero: Leif's Adventure is a couch co-op 2D action-adventure game about friendship and teamwork. Play as Leif and his supernatural ghost friend - alone or with a partner - and let them work together to explore a fantastic world.
- Rocket Science GONE WRONG: Rocket Science GONE WRONG is a competitive first-person shooter with a 100% destructible world generated from tiny voxels, for 5-10 players at a time. Use the stage to your advantage or destroy it to surprise your opponents - the possibilities are endless.
- Monstersongs VR: In this VR game you explore an abandoned theatre that has been taken over by monsters who are hungry for love. Escape the monster lurking within yourself in this part rock musical part adventure game.
- Metacore: In the co-op shooter METACORE, you fight your way through destroyed desert temples on an alien planet in search of your digital salvation, with up to three other team members. A variety of equipment and the ability to throw your team members in the form of a small core to otherwise unreachable positions provide a special something in every match.
- Closer the Distance: Closer the Distance is a slice-of-life sim that tells a deeply emotional story about the connections between family and friends in the face of tragedy. Uncover old family mysteries and help to bring a sense of peace to the community.
- Wanderful: In Wanderful, the next secret and wonder lies just beyond the horizon. Explore a charming and beautiful world at your own pace in this cosy mix of exploration, building and strategy.
Lou’s Lagoon: In this cosy open world adventure you’re running your very own seaplane delivery service. Customize your character, discover new islands, harvest goods, solve a family mystery, and work to keep an adorable island community afloat.
To keep your energy levels up during the extended playtesting, your ticket includes delicious finger food (also vegetarian and vegan) and two soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages are also available for an additional charge.