Hamburg Games Conference 2022
Hamburg Games Conference will return on March 2-3, 2022, focusing on the topic "Moving Markets", featuring keynotes, panels networking, expo and more. For the first time, the conference will follow a hybrid concept - online and on-site in Hamburg
Hamburg Games Conference 2022 will be a hybrid event, merging digital and physical program. Both days will be hosted on the conference's playable digital platform, the second day will be also on-site with a networking event at RCADIA in Hamburg-Bergedorf. All talks of the main track will be broadcast to the online platform as well. There'll also be a track dedicated to Games Funding.
The program of the Hamburg Games Conference, features more than 20 industry experts from all over the world, who will focus on the conference theme "Moving Markets". The topic will be addressed from different perspectives and ideas can be exchanged with the participants in Q&A sessions.
The program will be available on the official Hamburg Games Conference Website.
The digital conference platform enables networking with other participants via video call on both days. Appointments can be made in advance via MeetToMatch.
On March 3, participants who have booked a business ticket can schedule meetings at the RCADIA gaming venue with MeetToMatch. Other exchange formats such as roundtables and workshops, an expo with selected exhibitors, and an evening get-together on site complement the program.
- 199€ for business ticket (including the whole conference program, access to the on-site business area and matchmakings, access to a digital matchmaking system, and additional networking events).
- Basic tickets with access to all talks, panels and selected networking events are 25€.
More info on the conference and regular updates on the program: www.gamesconference.com
The Hamburg Games Conference is jointly organized by Gamecity Hamburg and GRAEF Rechtsanwälte. The conference is planned and produced by Hamburg-based event agency Super Crowd Entertainment.
We want all visitors of the Hamburg Games Conference to enjoy the event and feel safe. Therefor, the Hamburg Games Conference is following the Covid-safety-regulations of Hamburg's "2G-plus-model".
That means, you can only access the on-site event if one of the following applies to you:
- You are fully vaccinated AND received a booster vaccination (two vaccination shots, PLUS a third booster-vaccination)
- or you are fully vaccinated (two vaccination shots) AND recovered from Covid-19 less than 90 days ago
- or you are vaccinated only once AND recovered from Covid-19 TWICE within the last 90 days
- or you are fully vaccinated (two vaccination shots) AND provide a negative test result from an accredited testing center not older than 24 hours (either antigenic test or PCR)
- or you have recovered from Covid-19 less than 90 days ago AND provide a negative test result from an accredited Covid testing center (either antigenic test or PCR)
Persons providing a negative test result (either antigen or PCR) but no proof of vaccination or recovery can NOT be admitted to the event.
You can find more details about the current regulations on the website of the City of Hamburg: https://www.hamburg.com/residents/settle/health/14111762/corona-whats-new/
You can find all accredited Covid testing centers on this map: https://www.hamburg.de/corona-schnelltest/ (German only)