Workshop - Prototype Funding Insights: How to create a cost plan and an exploitation strategy for your game
Christopher Kellner, Head of Business Development at astragon entertainment GmbH, and Dennis Schoubye, Project Lead at Gamecity Hamburg, will give insights in this online workshop on what game developers should consider when creating a cost plan and an exploitation strategy for their projects.
This online workshop is primarily directed at game developers who want to apply for the Hamburg Prototype Funding. Registrations by these developers will be prioritized for this workshop. In addition, as long as tickets are available, all participants interested in the workshop topics are welcome. These topics are among others:
- From idea to pitch – from pitch to submission – from prototype to deal
- Finding the right budget
- How can Indie Devs do a realistic market and competitor analysis for their planned game projects?
- Which key figures & market data should be used?
- What metrics are (freely) available?
- With which already published games should the own project be compared?
- What and how to prototype
- What should be considered when creating a project plan?
- Timings – how long will all of this take? Tips for developing a prototype that arouses the interest of publishers
After the presentations, there will be sufficient time to answer individual questions from the participants.
We are looking forward to seeing you at this workshop! Click on the link at the top to register.